Sunday, August 11, 2013

Exchange is in the air!

   So a lot of people that I talked to that is exchanging to the US are finally here!!!! Some are still waiting a few more days but the AFSers are here! I am so sad that I can't meet the group in my area's chapter Cincinnati because I have a doctor's appointment in Cleveland :( but I can attend the smaller one at the end of the month!

   It is such a beautiful thing to see all of the posts on my Facebook timeline or Instagram of all of the excitement of my friends that are now here in the US. I wish them the best exchange imaginable!!!!

   A girl going to Brazil arrived and she posted on the Ask an AFSer website about how happy she is to live out her dream. And I got a little emotional reading it because in a few weeks I will feel the same way!!! I will finally be living out my dream and live in Italy!!!!!

   To all exchangers for the 2013-2014 school year: HAVE THE BEST EXCHANGE YEAR EVER!!!!!!


Only 3 1/2 weeks left,
Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment